Every year brings new ways of how we plan our work and investments ahead—what we planned in 2021 and what different we might do in 2022. In real estate, home buying or buying a commercial property pose the same interesting challenge. We form opinions from the news in the market, from our friends and neighbors, and relate our own awareness for what we might buy or sell in the new year.
Here is a quick recap on what we shared in the year 2021 and how these might help you make real estate decisions in the year 2022 as well.
- Commercial real estate for office space: Hybrid work saves cost for everyone—the tenants and the landlords but there is another side of the story
- Home buying sentiment in India: JLL published Home Purchase Affordability Index
- Outdoor offices might be the future in commercial property design strategy: Office design is changing, will we see outdoor offices in 2022?
- Real estate project design: Are the real estate builders and investors designing the buildings for everyone, or for humans only?
- How co-living is changing the residential real estate design strategy: Mohali residential property and new apartments’ projects can benefit from this trend
- Real estate and climate: How green buildings and green lease are changing the landlord-tenant relationship
- The trends in buying a second home: A Savills India report on home buying in India
- What purpose does a housing market serve in a broader sense? For example, do they bridge the societal gaps or do they contribute to inequality?
- For what classes or categories are they designing the homes? Do the new homes help people deal with trauma?
- Modern real estate responding to the climate compliance: An MSCI report shows the risks involved and how real estate can contribute to the climate goals.
Check out our reports section and write to us if you are looking for any advisory or consultancy services in commercial or residential real estate in Mohali, Zirakpur, or Chandigarh.
No CommentsLeave a comment Cancel