The retail real estate is making a very strong comeback in Indian commercial property market. As the consumers are open for their standard lifestyle for shopping, entertainment, and public social lifestyle, Indian malls are opening their doors wide again. The footfall is encouraging and the investors are excited and hopeful for their ROI.
A recent report by ANAROCK says—”New malls with nearly 10.15 million square feet will come up in Tier I, II and III cities this year, which is 86 per cent more than what was created in 2021.”
The PR7 road in Zirakpur is gradually becoming the most promising commercial property hub in the region, for retail, business and office space, and entertainment zones. There are world class projects being designed such as by La-Mer by KS Group, Guildford by Motia Group, Sushma Empiria, Sushma Metropol, and many more.
On the airport road towards Mohali the JLPL projects in Mohali, a number of commercial real estate projects for showrooms, showroom floors, and office space, are already doing very well.
- Le-Mar commercial property on PR7, airport road Zirakpur
- Jubilee Junction, sector 66, airport road Mohali
- Guildford Square, PR7 airport road, Zirakpur
- Aero Plaza, sector 66, Mohali
- Horizons Belmond—Commercial property project in sector 88, Mohali
- Medallion commercial real estate, sector 68, Mohali
- TDI South Extension 1, sector 118, airport road Mohali
- JLPL showrooms and offices, sector 94, Mohali
See commercial property—showrooms and shops on PR7 road and airport road, Zirakpur and Mohali, for more details about some of these projects.
Tick Property has years of experience to advise the commercial property buyers and investors on the right location for your specific type of business, for its footfall, and for your investment goals. Contact us anytime and we can discuss it.