In a survey done by ANAROCK and LIC, the home buying trends show that over 63 percent of buyers will buy property anytime during 2020. In a news report published by moneycontrol.com, the findings are:
- Buyers preferred RERA registered properties over lower home loan rates
- As many as 59 percent of the respondents preferred real estate over other asset classes like stock market, FDs and gold.
- Regulatory changes such as RERA, AIF helped repose confidence
- Connectivity most important while selecting property
- Ready-to-move in homes preferred
- Only 13 percent respondents in the current survey marked ‘saving GST’ as the major reason to choose ready-to-move in property over under-construction as against 30 percent respondents in the H1 2019 survey.